The exports of natural resources provide foreign exchange that is crucial for the country’s economic growth. In support of government policies as stipulated in the Government Regulation (PP) No. 1/2019 on Foreign Exchange Proceeds from the Exports of Natural Resources (DHE SDA) and Bank Indonesia Regulation No. 21/3/PBI/2019 on Foreign Exchange Proceeds from the Business, Management, and/or Processing of Natural Resources, BCA serves the opening of DHE SDA Special Account.
BCA facilitates the opening of DHE SDA Special Account in IDR and foreign currency. Enjoy the ease of transactions with various BCA e-banking facilities to support your smooth business.
- Individual (Indonesian Citizen)/business entities, and
- Customers are exporters, good owners, or parties in Oil and Gas Contracts (PDKM) in the field of SDA.
- Documents provided according to the select account type,
- Declaration related to Exports from the Business, Management, and/or Processing of Natural Resources
- Export Declaration (PEB), and
- Notice of Export Approval (NPE) for natural resources commodities
Support the government in building the country by opening DHE-SDA Special Account. For further information, please contact Halo BCA or simply mention us at Twitter account @HaloBCA.