Get inspiration, tips, promo, and another information on Facebook through our accounts in this below:
Join Xpresi BCA Fanpage, if you're young generation who wants creative and unique references for your inspiration.
Join GoodLife BCA Fanpage, if you're looking for references related to lifestyle which can give value for people around you and for yourself.
Join BizGuide BCA Fanpage, if you're looking for creative partner who gives you business tips and insights to start and develop your business.
Join Bank BCA Fanpage, if you want to get information related to products and promotions from Bank BCA.
Join Kartu Kredit BCA Fanpage, if you want to get information related to products and promotions from BCA Credit Card.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (BCA) has various ways of managing its communication. These include through BCA Facebook Account. BCA makes communication for several purposes, such as, making its activities informed to the local community and as information services to the public and Facebook users.
Since BCA Facebook Account is in the public domain and anyone may participate, BCA is not responsible for any contents displayed on BCA Facebook Account save for those officially released by BCA.
We recommend that any contents related to BCA should meet the following provisions:
- Stick to the topic being discussed, use polite words and have respect for others.
- The content you post is your original work and avoid any content which contains fraud or other illegal elements.
- Do not post any work of others or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of others unless you have obtained their consent to do so.
- Do not post any personal and secret information.
You are fully responsible for any consequences which may arise from any contents you post on the BCA Facebook Account.
BCA manages and monitors its BCA Facebook Account. BCA will actively and continuously monitor all the contents posted by the public regarding BCA through the BCA Facebook Account but BCA might not always give response to a content posted through BCA Facebook Account. Questions Related to BCA Products and Customer Services
If you are a BCA customer and have some specific questions to ask related to your banking transactions with BCA, please address your questions by email to email@example.com or contact HaloBCA at 500888 or at (021) 500888 via cellphone.
BCA is present in various social media / networks and is authorized at any time to identify and/or give response to those requiring information and/or banking solutions of BCA. For that purpose, BCA may offer the public its other BCA social media accounts or other means of communication to promote effectiveness in communication.
Our Policy on the Management of BCA Facebook Account
BCA manages and monitors its BCA Facebook Account. BCA actively and continuously conducts monitoring to ensure that all BCA-related contents posted by the public or Facebook users through BCA Facebook Account are in compliance with the BCA policy. BCA is authorized at any time to delete any content considered to be offensive, provocative and inappropriate to be displayed.
Please note the following:
- BCA Facebook Account is a medium for communication between individuals and BCA, and it is not intended to replace its means of communication in giving response to questions or general banking services. Please visit www.bcabk.com for detailed information on BCA products and banking services.
- Do not post or forward any material that is not yours if you are not authorized to do so, particularly for materials which are protected by copyright, security, trade secret or which, by other agreements, are required to be kept secret. Do not use BCA Facebook Account as a medium to accommodate any forms of claim, request, complaint or notice related to proceedings / cases that are under legal process.
- Do not use BCA Facebook Account as a means for fraud or other unlawful acts. Information received from suspicious emails may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or reported to BCA by contacting HaloBCA at (021) 500888.
- BCA is authorized, without prior written notice, to block any user violating the BCA Facebook Account policy. BCA is authorized to report to the relevant authority any content posted containing criminal elements, provocation, and indication of violence to any person and/or other unlawful acts.
Provisions on Comments and Contents Posted
BCA is authorized to delete a content posted if BCA considers that it is:
- Disgracing the good name or reputation of BCA or other party, ill-mannered, offensive, irrelevant to the topic being discussed, or other unlawful acts.
- Containing vulgar sexual elements or any kinds of pornographic materials or inappropriate words where symbols, initials or spellings are intentionally made wrong or other characters which can indicate an inappropriate language.
- Containing a threat, personal assault, offensive, slander, insult, or provocative language or attack directed to an individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or the like which contains hate related to age, sex, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- Manipulation, falsification, slander and/or other wrong information.
- Spam, or containing links that bring virus, malware, spyware, or other similar program which can harm computer.
- Violating the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of others, or the publication rights or privacy of other parties.
- Information related to company’s secrets or internal condition of BCA.
- A negative statement against BCA or its competitors.
- Other matters which, according to BCA, have no positive effects.
To develop a healthy discussion through the BCA Facebook Account, you are advised to post contents based on the topic being discussed.
BCA is entitled to delete every comment or posting that is deemed, among others:
- not suitable to the topic of discussion
- negative/not true about BCA or BCA's competitors
- similar to the one posted by the same user.
Policy on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) policy in the activities on BCA Facebook Account is as follow:
- Do not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of others, or any publication rights or privacy of others.
- You are fully responsible for any consequences that may arise from the uploading of your contents on BCA Facebook Account.
- By uploading contents, including photos, videos, ideas, marketing materials (ads) or other forms on BCA Facebook Account, you hereby give BCA power and authority to redisplay, redistribute, or use the contents in any manner and by any means whatsoever.
Link to Third Parties
BCA may display any posting including, but not limited to link to the website of any third party, third party product, which in the opinion of BCA may provide useful recommendations for you. The said recommendation is not an official endorsement of BCA to any individuals, website or company.
Policy on Privacy and Security of Your Data
To protect your personal data and personal data of others you are advised to not post any personal information, including account numbers, telephone number or email addresses in the content. BCA is authorized to delete any contents which, according to BCA, are personal in nature.